Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

Have Rosa try to wake Inner Joe.
79%
Have Rosa refuse to wake Inner Joe.
21%

Total votes: 43
aattss
Zombie Hunter

Re: Wake Joe or Inner Joe?

Postby aattss » 25 Jun 2011, 15:47

Lukesf wrote:How do we know that Inner Joe wasn't the Real Joe to begin with and Outer Joe took over Joe's body during the hospital incident and is either hiding the fact or has no memory of it when Inner Joe does remember it and is therefore rather pissed off about his body being stolen?

Outer Joe remembers before (ex. he remembers he didn't really care about his parents and he was alergic to dogs) while both of them don't know about Inner Joe's creation, unless Inner Joe lied when he said he doesn't remember.

Silverware wrote:Inner Joe, because maybe then outer joe will realise how to use some of his powers better. Then he can kick ass and be obnoxious.

Outer Joe doesn't have any superpowers (I don't know about mindcrafting though or any mental thing). If you remember correctly, Inner Joe uses his power to save Outer Joe.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jun 2011, 15:52

Well, both of them are assholes.
Outer Joe is selfish, ignorant, stubborn, stupid, and wont shut up.
Inner Joe is selfish, powerful, and just wants to be in control.

Oh, the love thing, it's dwarfed by his pride, selfishness, and ignorance.

Inner Joe has been trapped for days, and only got to have control for an hour maybe.

What choice is it, wake Inner Joe.
Inner Joe is more likable than Outer Joe.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 25 Jun 2011, 16:19

How do we know that Outer Joe didn't just get his memories from being in control of Inner Joe's body?

If Inner Joe is the Real Joe, then he would have no clue how Outer Joe was created since he was in a coma when Outer Joe took over.

Outer Joe is a idiot Inner Joe is smart, if you give a moron powers, he won't be able to control very well, if he can control them at all, if you give a scholar powers, he will figure out how to use them rather quickly.
Woof.
raynard
Survivor

Postby raynard » 25 Jun 2011, 21:51

I'm totally sick of 'outer' Joe he's a dumbass, never liked a single line of what he said. I don't care if 'inner' Joe is evil. Besides may be the outer side learns a few lessons while he's unconscious. IF you want someone with real heart and intlligence you have Rosa, Bernie, Jess, etc. But Joe must grew up as a person, he can't keep being such an idiot. I mean even Rusty is more reasonable.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 25 Jun 2011, 23:49

Rusty seems more like someone that had grown up in a harsh environment, I like him.

But yeah, releasing Inner Joe could give him a lesson.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 26 Jun 2011, 01:26

Inner joe
Awesomeness
Survivor

Postby Awesomeness » 26 Jun 2011, 01:51

:lol: Wake inner joe! no offence to the real joe but the inner joe kicks but way better that the real joe. The real joe can't walk across the street with out inner joe and the real joe knows it!
Telekinetic_Bunny
Citizen

Postby Telekinetic_Bunny » 26 Jun 2011, 01:56

Joe (Normal) is a glory hog. Wake the inner one and have it go khorne chaos space marine on them... In other words! "KILLCRUSHBURNMAIM"
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 26 Jun 2011, 07:10

I voted for Inner Joe, because it would make for an interesting change of pace.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 26 Jun 2011, 07:55

No! Don't wake inner Joe! I'm think that Inner-J is a very special thing, like seeing Andy's face(or not, because we might only see his face one more time before he dies, like at the end). But, sigh, it looks like the odds are against me on my decision. How about Rosa refuses, but then Inner-J refuses to wake Joe up, killing Rosa, and then she has no choice but to release him? I don't think that that will happen, but then both ideas win.
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."

Return to “Village Voice”