Party Time!

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Who’s going with Joe to find Cross and Rosa? Choose two members!

Jess: Equipped with a fully re-loaded Sentinel, Jess definitely has the power to keep up with Joe! However, who better than Jess to keep an eye on her big brother?
33%
Terry: An elite member of New Hammerston’s military, Terry has seen a lot of action and has a lot of experience fighting the monsters of The Pocalypse!
31%
Jake: Another elite member of New Hammerston’s military, Jake knows how to take out the baddies that the party may face!
36%

Total votes: 39
Joe
Site Admin

Party Time!

Postby Joe » 13 Jan 2011, 13:16

You heard Jess! :D Who’s going with Joe to find Cross and Rosa? This will be the first of many parties that you will decide on who the members are :D

The potential members are:

- Jess: Equipped with a fully re-loaded Sentinel, Jess definitely has the power to keep up with Joe! However, who better than Jess to keep an eye on her big brother?

- Terry: An elite member of New Hammerston’s military, Terry has seen a lot of action and has a lot of experience fighting the monsters of The Pocalypse!

- Jake: Another elite member of New Hammerston’s military, Jake knows how to take out the baddies that the party may face!

You can vote for two members, since someone has to stay behind and protect the Base and Bernie, just in case.

Voting will be open until Monday's update!
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Re: Party Time!

Postby Bonzi77 » 13 Jan 2011, 13:20

Terry and Jess. I wanna see some interaction between Jake and Bernie. XP
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 13 Jan 2011, 18:29

you forgot scufflebeck
Woof.
NeoPhantom
Gate Guard

Postby NeoPhantom » 13 Jan 2011, 20:42

Scruffy's dead... :-(

;_;
I welcome all ideas about the events of the comic "The Pocalypse" to be posted in "The PocalypsePlot/TheorizingThread. This place will provide the perfect place to discuss your ideas as well as to read others.
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 13 Jan 2011, 21:40

Heh heh, Scrufflebeck will have an appearance soon! :D
ashendant
Zombie Hunter

Postby ashendant » 13 Jan 2011, 22:29

I choose a tripple J team
Chilingsworth
Gate Guard

Postby Chilingsworth » 13 Jan 2011, 23:30

Well, Jess obviously HAS to go, she's the only one with a suit. The other? Meh, don't really care.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 14 Jan 2011, 00:30

I recone Jake and Terry should go. I mean, Jess will be the best for seeing that her brother is ok, and I wanna see how the Elite members of New Hammerston’s military do in battle!
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Liro Raeriyo
Citizen
Location: Canada, British Columbia, Vancouver Island, Campbell River, South Alder ST, 462, Upper Right room

Postby Liro Raeriyo » 14 Jan 2011, 04:54

Terry and Jake, only because we don't really know them, so there's room for killing off for better story, if Jess goes then we cant really feel the dangers from here, seeing 2 highly trained soldiers getting slaughtered would send a great message that the Pocalypse is a terrifying and dangerous place that even the most hardend warriors can die in seconds.

Jess brings a more familiar sense of what we already know, whereas Terry and Jake have more room for development of what real danger exists, i mean if Sprite Joe can't get hurt, this is gonna be a rather boring comic.
Liro Raeriyo was HERE!!?!???!!?
Yinello
Citizen

Postby Yinello » 14 Jan 2011, 07:51

Jess because, let's face it, she's needed. With that suit and close combat expertise, she'll be needed on the battlefront.

As for Terry and Jake... It's a tough one because they both seem to have similiar experiences. So I'll go for Terry just because Jess likes to tease him and it could mean further drama and/or character development.

Return to “Village Voice”