Joe's powersuit or Doc's anti-machine rifles?

The Pocalypse is for the people! Voting for The Pocalypse's names and events happens here! Joe also posts questions that may or may not affect the story. The Pocalypse wants to know its audience!

Should Bernie and Doc prioritize creating Joe's powersuit or Doc's anti-machine rifles?

Joe's powersuit: A new powersuit might get Joe to get up and fight! ... Hopefully.
50%
Doc's anti-machine weapons: Doc's plant acid-spitting rifles can tear right through a machine but will they be enough against an army?
50%

Total votes: 14

Joe
Site Admin

Joe's powersuit or Doc's anti-machine rifles?

Postby Joe » 12 Nov 2016, 07:51

The Machines are coming. Should Bernie and Doc prioritize creating Joe's powersuit or Doc's anti-machine rifles?

I'll leave the vote open until next Wednesday! Thanks for voting! :D

Newtles
Survivor

Re: Joe's powersuit or Doc's anti-machine rifles?

Postby Newtles » 12 Nov 2016, 09:57

Howdy there Joe and all who read! I've been a long time fan of The Pocalypse (I found it back when I was 12 and I've been hooked since! I'm 17 as of now and will be 18 in three weeks.) and if anything, I've been more of a lurker. I've enjoyed the adventures of Joe and the gang for quite some time and ever since the beginning I must say, I've always been disappointed Joe never got his own power suit. I dealt with it and read on and grew rather sad when the comic became inactive and author Joe was busy with life. Now The Pocalypse is back and Joe is at it again, providing us with updates and a choice between Joe's very own power suit or a mass produced weapon to put in the hands of every able man! It's like Christmas morning up in here! Though I'd be lying if I said the choice wasn't obvious for me...anyway, point being I hope we get to see that powersuit in action and Joe back on his feet! Though of course, you should vote for whatever you please. Keep up the great work, Joe!
Could I interest you boys in a piping hot cup of Newts?

SilverMaxy
Survivor

Postby SilverMaxy » 13 Nov 2016, 03:36

Its really hard decision but depending on Joe situation Bernie should build anti - machine rifles for soldiers. There is no time to recover Joe for now. Also Joe can destroy every machine what he meet but he cannot be everywhere. If soldiers gain rifles, they gain much morales and they will belive not only for Joe but the main power to protect city not for now but in the future. Gain Joe new powersuit give him enought hope to protect city from all? i can say yes but everybody will trust only for his power not for theyr own.
This is my main opinion. i love your work Joe. What i remember its the 3 vote for change your Big World :>
Keep up this Joe. We are still here to support you :)

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 14 Nov 2016, 08:26

Easy, guns.
Multiple guns for the time cost of a single suit? Yeah the decision makes itself.
I have five (5) web browsers. Seven (7) if you count variations of Internet Explorer.
Why?
Because Science!

Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 17 Nov 2016, 13:34

Thank you all so much for voting! Looks like we have a tie! So, let's see what happens :D

I did get a lot of great ideas from all of you though! No doubt that all your input is on my mind as I make the next scene!

Return to “Village Voice”