SkyWards

Post your stories and fan fiction here for the world to read! Writing is an art, too, so constructive criticism only!
Silverware
Site Admin

Re: SkyWards

Postby Silverware » 22 Jan 2012, 13:34

Oh I understand that, and I was thinking that there were no supermarkets, but there would be markets, and storehouses.
I'm just saying that I don't think farmers would have highly sophisticated weaponry like a SMG, nor do I think a pirate or raider or thief would goto the coop, but rather the store house. The coop would be raided if they wanted to eat chicken, or sell the chickens to another farm though.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

SkyWards - Chapter II

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 04 Feb 2012, 03:55

My next chapter - this will help tie up some confusion

Chapter II - Heading to the Sky

Spoiler! :
After our hearty breakfast, I returned to the crime scene. It wasn't the eggs the thief was going to light finger, it was in fact, Hidden in a bunker underneath the hens' village was treasures that belongs to our family. My dad choose to farm as an average farmer because of he wants to keep a low profile to prevent his father's treasures from being stolen by anyone because of the high amount of crime in the Skyronia, our homeworld, he also wanted to help fuel the Freedom Alliance in the use of help feed the soldiers and hopefully my active duty, great uncle.

However that uncle won't be coming back when a member of the Alliance turned up at the door of the farmhouse. My dad gracefully opened the door to reveal the surprise but his smile turned upside because soldiers can bring bad news. He let the officer in and me and my dad sat with him in the dining room.

"I'm sorry, my superiors have asked me to tell you that our best aireal ace Sir Lt. Robert Skyard is now M.I.A after a recent mission to investigate a appearence of alien origin. He didn't arrive as it was 15 mins ago after the estimate time. The officers apologies for the loss of your relative"

He got up and left through the front door. A tear spawned from my crystal blue eyes and made it's upsetting quest down the cold surface of my cheek. I also saw a small droplet dropping down his hard-worked, red, warm face. However that meant I can recruit to take my grand uncle's place in the freedom alliance. But my father protested:

"Sorry Robi, there's excessive training and staging fees to keep you in the Alliance. My money won't keep you in there for long".

I knew that the Alliance can accept a nephew of their best fighter pilot free of charge. So telling my dad "The Alliance are more than happy to bring me in because im a nephew of the best ace in their ranks and I'm stepping into his boots!" Unusually the officer, who must have stood at the doorway heard my choice stepped in and proved my answer "The Alliance would be enthusatic to have the nephew of their best ace in their ranks but there's consequences:

You're gonna start at the bottom
The missions are going to be life-threatning

Are you prepared to enhale these penalties?"

"I'm sure am, I want to avenge my uncle for his dissappearence!" So we headed to a craft, a Allied Arieal Transport. It was a beast, it had a vast amount of room and what looked like, at the back, a vulcan cannon. My dad's protection was turreted Gatling Guns, very cheap and easy to maintain.

That's the second chapter. I hope, Robi, would get his own plane and soon a plane made to be a Superweapon in the later chapters.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Skywards Spin-Off - Episode I

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 21 Feb 2012, 19:41

Here's a spin off i would make, based in New Hammerston too but there'll be contact between my protaganist and the pocalypse ones where they're vacant.

SkyWards - Undead Relations: Episode I - Touchdown

Spoiler! :
My craft is burning, ablaze as my mighty phoenix gunship careers out of control into Earth, as though someone attacked and downed me. It wasen't when my craft made a horrendous noise as it smashed itself into a dark street, my mind also blacked out.

Before long that my VISION hud regain my mind. As I got up, i looked around, there what I see was cracked tarmac, burning crumbling homes. Boarded up shops and abandoned cars. Luckily I found my Homing Launcher, I plucked it up and started to explore the area.

I arrived at what seems to be a hospital, it was blooded, cracked and broken. Suddenly before I chose to see what's inside, I heard the creaking noise of the door handles in the front entrance. I dived behind the bushes and my VISION highlighted a figure draped in green patient clothes, he looked around and saw three zombies closing in to him. This meant to this chap to pick up one of the helpess creatures and threw it to a car ahead of him. He also smashed up the zombie's friends, who didn't stop to grieve at their fellow zombie bleeding on the car. After that he claimed to be a awesome kung-fu champ who humorously was trained at a adoption centre whereas my real training was in the cold mountains of japan where I trained with a ancient sensei in a dojo in Japan as part of the self-defence scheme should I crash down.

The chap soon wondered and figured out that he was alone and thus walked down into the street and did a inferior dance and claimed the streets to be his toilet. Soon another figure, enshrouded in yellow and black armor. Part of my HUD advised as a enemy so I prepped my launcher in case of attack as he carried a sniper rifle. However, he introduced himself to the "superhero" as Bernie whilst the other character in question replied as Joe, they had a brief conversation and soon Bernie led Joe into a disused supermarket. However my HUD automously scanned the supermarket's layout, secretly, and returned to find a highly security tight base hidden under the shop. It also indicated the appearence of an AI who seemed to control many of the Base's parts on command by it's handlers.

I took the wise choice of staying out of the Base and thus proceeded back to the wreckage of the Phoenix round the corner. I know that the Phoenix comes with a emergency, smaller, ship that detaches in order to allow me to investigate, search or scavenge parts that are needed to make my ship flyable enough to escape the dense, eerie red, skies of the city. I jumped into the cockpit and soon as I make my way through the various switches and buttons needed to activate the craft, the latches soon lost grip as steam vented from the latches. The engines soon lit with ferocity as the under-belly thrusters lifted the craft out of it's cradle.

So I was hovering in a smaller craft. I engaged the weaponary as a pair of chainguns appeared at the sides of the cabin. Wings unfold revealing pods of rockets and missiles and soon a heavier MG unfolded into a chin mounted turret. Soon being given the wings, I cruised around the nearby area. I glanced at the vast, well defended, island ahead as well as further closer, there stood a stable wall and perplex gate which seemed to hold away the vast swarm of zombies that scraped at the bullet-proof glass.

Soon the front door opened and I immediatly thrust back. New to the group was a purple machine alongside the familiar yellow figure and of course our Joe who seems to be clad in the same outfit as Bernie but in green plus he seems to be wearing a green bandana around his head. They approached the gate and soon it opened and found that Joe seemed to show off to the other tough looking fighters with his mockey kung-fu move which wasn't successful when the zombies clustered onto him like American Football Players in a match. Bernie and the purple machine soon had to blast away the zombies before Joe could bitten, free from being bitten, Joe shouted at the two poor chaps that he could be able to knock them off. I chuckled at the poor abilities of Joe. Shortly some creatures known to be looking like mutants appeared at the scene, the purple machine and Joe were knocked back by their superior strength but soon the mutants were vapourised as a hovering robot approached the two, Bernie and the purple mech both seemed to switched off as the Machine scanned the pair. It backed off even not noticing the exposed Joe. Abrumptly another appeared and before it did a verification, I decided to help them. I approached the two machines behind them and thus I aimed the powerful MG turret at them and fired. The raging bullets descended onto the robots and thus destroyed them completely. Joe, Bernie and the purple robot looked around, confused, and mentioned "Where did those bullets came from?" the purple machine spoke in a frankly femine way, "Whatever shot them had some really good depleted uranium bullets because Machines have near impenetrable armor". Smiled that indeed I have. Those bullets I use can slip into the toughest of armours except tough Titanium shieldings.

They soon strolled down to the island, I shall meet them again some time, as it's time to cruise down another way to the green fielded areas where strange mutated plants thrive. I swapped the bullets for a strong acidic compound to burn down the plants.
Last edited by ZidaneRobbie on 29 Feb 2012, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Re: SkyWards Spin Off - Episode II

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 28 Feb 2012, 18:41

Skywards: Undead Relations: Episode II - Always to NOT eat your greens
Grammar Correction and the correction of meaning
Spoiler! :
My craft made it to my hopeful place of a base. Below stood millions of hideous plants. Mutated trees, moving shrubbery monsters and tall stalk populated the green, mossy areas of the town. But however this dangerous area isn't grounds for my outpost so I made my way to an abandoned restaurant, touching the landing feet on the rooftop.

I then opened the creaky hatch into the dark depths. With my launcher primed, I switched on my torch and found two zombies. This time im alone and didn't had anyone to come and split their heads in half. They turned and groaned their way, with a evil glibber, as they stumbled towards me. Knowing a Launcher proved dangerous in a tight space. I reach for my scattershot shotgun and with a mighty blast. The rounds ran into the zombies and totally ruined their anatomy. Sending blood and flesh all around. Clearing my hopefully new outpost, I clean the restaurant of the fight as the contaiminated blood proved dangerous.

I soon set up equipment within the restaurant. But however I must return to the Phoenix's wreckage to bring out the advanced technology. It has auto-turrets, heavy laser cannons and life-support systems that were stored for survival. I leaped back onto the rooftop and hopped back into the cockpit of the Scouter. I scooted my back to the wreckage and then I realised something was different. The wreckage is gone. Panicking that should the technology be used by the humans, then they can make substantual weapons from them. I traced the signal, it seems to appear from the little New Hammerston. Pesky rats never know how dangerous my technology is. I soon had to hatch a plan. Usually humans were observed to take scavenged alien technology to their labs for analysis and so that colony seems well developed to host their own research centres. I soon enabled the Camo generator, on board the scouter, and headed for New Hammerston.

I gleefully hovered over the peaceful colony. They seemed to move around usually as through nothing is happening, yet. So I made my way to the research centre and touched down on the roof. Leaving it cloaked to ensure my Scouter dosen't dissapear too. I jumped down into the underground labs and saw two main rooms. Laiden with broken equipment and specimens hovering motionlessly with bacta tanks. Soon I glimpsed a lab worker. Seems to be lonely, He wore a white lab coat, a t-shirt with a smily face printed on the front and what seems to be wearing some sort of unusal glasses which had blue and red lenses, strange for a scientist. I wandered into the next room and my suspicions were correct.

My Phoenix wreckage, laid on a white large work surface and the worst I fear, the weapon's compartment is open but luckily the equipment seems untouched. I know I must re-acquire what I own, not some pesky human who decided to take Skyronian technology, it is extremely dangerous. I hopped down into the risky areas of detection and placed a teleportation uplink nearby. Programmed to whisk this dormant bird out of the wrong hands and into the right. But it takes 15 mins to fully acquire all the mass of the wreckage and transport it quickly to a recieving node where it'll safely lay within my base.

As soon as I jumped onto the upper walkways. The scientific pensioner re-enterred the area, I'm toast, He scowled at me and croaked "What are doing in my labs? and oh my god, stealing my research! GUARDS!!". Knowing I'm in boiling water I scooted for the rooftop. The soldiers soon rushed in, seeing my appearence, lay seige of pathetic rounds at me. My smaller size than the humans made it more difficult for a hit. I had to return fire, I pulled out my Plasma Rifle and blasted several pale blue blasts at the soldiers.

I was a very good shot as I knocked back a few soldiers, who got severe burns from the intense energy of Skyronia. Soon the doctor was crying in anger as the uplink finished uploading the Phoenix wreckage into the network, It dissappeared alongside with the node, and safely beamed it to the restaurant base. "I'll get you, pesky creature!". Pesky creature?!? I'm a Skyian, not a Human. I headed for my Scouter and make way through the colony's heavy flak AA, into the outside realms, and made my way back to base to attend my wreckage.

Glossary - In case you don't understand the fictional elements in this Episode.

Phoenix = The Ultimate technology created by Skyronia. A devastating ship bearing unimaginable arms such as a portable Ion Crystal Cannon and Missiles that eat through metal like soup. Carries Scouter
Skyian = An, fictional, further light-weight, cousin of the Human. Adept at high-attitude conditions
Scouter = A small ship mostly dispatched as an Emergency vehicle. Carries it's own weapons and is released manually should the main Phoenix carriage is severly damaged.
Skyronian = Origin of Skyians.
Plasma Rifle = Fictional Rifle capable of firing blasts of superheated energy, runs on a battery
Homing Launcher = Unqiue to Robi (Protaganist). Missiles that pursue any locked target.
I like eating...and Joe.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

SkyWards - Episode III

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 29 Feb 2012, 21:03

Not basically from the spin-off above. We continue with Robi heading to the Freedom Alliance in the Skyronian Air Planet.

Skywards Episode III - The Meeting

Spoiler! :
I know I going to have a talk with some well decorated chiefs that dominate the hierarchy of the military but they may prize a nephew of their best airman. The friendly Allied member lands the dropship on one of the many landing pads where helicopters land too.

He told me to follow, so I do, as I thought this is gonna be a serious complex filled with serious people, no jokes here. The Hall we entered first was immense. It was long hallway with glass walls seperated by the white supports that kept the roof up. Behind those glass walls were hangars and in those hangars were various planes and helicopters that sat, waiting for their next mission, in front of what seems to be doors. As I walked my way down, various doors open and closed, planes and helicopters left and entered their personal hangars. Knowing how seriously equipped the Freedom Alliance was, I reach the end. It was a silverly door with a floor meter at the top. Entering the lift. It whisked me and the Officer to the top floor were generally means the highest level of hierarchy.

We now entered a gold door, complete with two guards, entering a chill-embedded room of seriousness and standing in front of me was a desk, a chair with the back facing me and a vast wall of panel glass that enshoruded the entire rooms which overlooked the entire castle of the Alliance complete with flying planes and gunships. The chair in front protected on what seems to be the Chairman. Soon he swished round and I saw his face. He was eldely looking fellow and seems to appear nice. He excused the officer "Thanks, may you leave me and the little fellow please".

"As you wish sir!" The officer said as he whisked a hand over his forehead and marched out. "Now, Robi, we know of your Uncle and you understand his dissappearence, do you?" He grumbled in a harsh voice. "Yes" I said with a bold tone. "Now, we heard that your Uncle had you, as a nephew, is that right?". "Of course" I replied. "Now, we are willing to let you step into your uncle's shoes and prove to their other fellows here where you still have your Uncle's blood. We will put you in a training excercises so you understand how our system works, this is an entire different experience. You'll meet some friends, our fleet and some of our officers but we have offered you a grand target should you meet our expectations". "Like what?" I replied with excitement. "Well it's being developed and being tested, it's location and data are classified, but we hope this will be a reward from your uncle, all you need to do is climb our ranks, be one of our Officers ok?". "Right" I replied. "So shall we get started, you'll meet Gials, the officer you met along the way here, will help you ease into the system and will pick you up at 1800 hours tomorrow so let your father know". "With pleasure" I finally replied.

"Gials!" The Chairman shouted for the officer. "Yes sir" Gials replied, marching in and stopping, with hand on forehead. "Take this little fellow back home, he's got an appointment with our training excercises that begin 1830 hours. make sure he gets there flawlessly. "Rightey 'o' sir!" Gials obeyed. Taking me home the way I came, filled with hope that I will trace the steps of my Uncle.
I like eating...and Joe.
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 01 Mar 2012, 09:49

Very nice! I began to read this from page one, and I really enjoyed everything!
Keep this up! I'll keep reading! :D
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 01 Mar 2012, 18:33

sweet. thanks for that. This motivates me 8-)

My episodes from both the mainline story and the spin-off alternate. I may put in the main story's episode before putting in the spin-off next and so on.
I like eating...and Joe.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

SkyWards Spin Off - Episode III

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 01 Mar 2012, 18:49

Skywards Undead Relations: Episode III - Familiars

Spoiler! :
I arrive at my newly acquired base just a few clicks from the Human colony. There laid the wreckage, sleeping peacefully within the safety of the base. I land my Scouter in the secure landing pad and went to investigate the damage donee by the scientist scrounging through the wreckage. I pull out my defenses and the many heavy equipment that were needed to keep this base secure. With the plasma turrets in positions at the base as well as hidden in the nearby houses that allows them to overlook through the holes that pepper the walls.

I enabled the power and the base whirrs into life. Overhead lights break the darkness and the energy pipes glow pale blue on the turrets as their plasma ammo heats up. I now have a defensive base and somewhere to retreat should things heat up. I know don't have anything else to do, so I thought what I can do. Well that small party that emerged out of the supermarket and then fought their way through to the colony is of interest.

I feel some supernatural essence within the green bandana, wearing teenager so I have to investigate. I sneaked my way through the zombies that prowled the streets. Their sights wrere too lazy to catch the speed of Skyronian. I swished behind a corner that overlooked the colony, Two soldiers were perched on top, showing a sharp eye in the area in front. Knowing if I moved into that area they'll kill me as I heard their radios blaring "We had some sort of monster that infiltrated Doc's lab and took his latest research. Kill him on sight". Knowing the danger is less important as the grey gate started to unlocked. The various bars that restrained the door started to slide off the door into the frame on the sides. As soon as that completed, the door rose and out emerged the party I followed. They must be looking for something.

However, the group now has new followers: that Doc the soldier's were told and a mechanical droid that must be carrying the AI. I hid inside the building I was flattening against and watched them with a peerless eye. The group can easily identify me as a monster because of my different shape and of course Doc may be able to make things worse, if his memory plays right.

Unfortunaly my cover is soon blown when the green, occupying dog looked at my direction and started barking at my hole, the others took notice and soon Bernie pointed his weapon at me. "YOU THERE! IDENTIFY YOURSELF!!". Holy Zidane, im in for it now, so I had to flee, I ran out of the back door and into a side-street "He's in there!, STOP!!". I then came up at at dead end. The group soon blocked my only exit, Bernie soon returned to aiming the rifle back at me but then dropped his rifle down and mentioned "What the f*** are you?".

Luckily I have a escape plan, we Skyians always come prepared you know, I loaded my weapon with a smoke rocket and fired at their feet and while they were choking their way through the thick smoke, I suddenly leaped between buildings, leaving the group confused with my difference. As I left I hear them say "Whatever it is, it isn't a vampire nor a mutant, something with such agility can outperform a Vampire". I chuckled as i'm a cousin of their species and we're more agile. I had to return to base to rethink my strategy.
I like eating...and Joe.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 14 Mar 2012, 19:06

Unfinished, completed soon

Skywards Episode IV - Training
Robi begins his training at the Freedom Alliance. He was greeted with friendly faces alongside enthusiastic cadets who were told about Robi's best Uncle.

Spoiler! :
The time is now to show my worth to the Alliance that I was the nephew of their best fighter.
I arrived at the friendly HQ where I was led to a private training wing, they don't expect me to be too spoilt.
There I met the Tutor who was standing on a podium overlooking a large hall which had curves of chairs where the only sound was the loud scribbling noise as the students attempt to complete their qualification exams with tiny pencils. Soon a loud ring bested the silence. The Tutor soon announced "Times up! Put down your pencils and return all completed exam papers into the grey tray marked 'Complete'. You'll be given a certificate of enlistment and you will be able to return to HQ where you'll be given orders".
The vast seniors soon rumbled out into the Hall while they were replaced with cadets of the same age as me. They were quite rumbled when they see their rumored nephew of the best hero in the Freedom Alliance. Once gathered up, the Tutor introduced me and then himself as Turon. He then took us through the course. I showed great enthusasim as I performed smooth moves in the flight training session. Beating me fellow cadets in a race too. For the target practise, we used specially modified training craft and told to do a Team Deathmatch. Yet again, I topped the charts using skills that they believed not to have, anticipation. The enemy may have fast movers and it's slightly difficult for Allied fighters to take them down. The Cononel turned up to see how I was going and was quite gobsmacked with the atheletic ability of the craft. Once the game ended and we all landed and told to enter our dorms. I heared Turon speaking to the Colonel "You should have seen Robi, he performed top marks, impressing his other collegues". "I know, it looks like we have a young version of our Hero". I was quite happy and I entered my Executive Dorm, it was quite warm and it had a better TV and a window overlooking a craft, I read the papers on the table, showing my Service Record and the emblem I picked before training and looked out of the window, there perched what seems to be an Elite Banshee Fighter, spoked in red. I saw one of those performing aerobatics near me and my dad's farm a few weeks ago, above the fighter was my emblem. I was filling with excitement as I expect that fighter to be my chariot for the Alliance.

The next morning, I woke and did my usual morning routine but without the farm chores. Once dressed into the suitable uniform for the young 'Ace'. The door knocked and Turon and the Cononel posed in front. "Me and Turon were impressed with your scores with your 3-week long training and so we're promoting you to Elite cadet and we're granting you a fighter that matches your specifications and targeting behaviour". Turon then took me to the fighter and explained it's performance "The Banshee is our finest cadet fighters, all the others use standard Guppy fighters, they're nimble and not so powerful, this fighter features rapig fire cannons and a guided missile launcher and is more extremely manuverable than the the Guppy. It even has a concealable turreted Machine Gun for taking out hostile people." I then replied "That sure is my cup of tea". Turon then told me "Oh and you got a mission. The Cononel asked you to investigate the absence of our latest resource shipment and he wants you to investigate it's distress beacon". With high hopes, I hopped into the Banshee and said "With pleasure". Enabling the engine was no bother as the engines roared into life, grabbing the joystick, I manuever the craft, whilst keeping the accelerator off and flew it through the newly-opened doors. I was semi-excited about being on a mission for the first time, soon the radio then fizzled in and a new voice spoke from the craft's speaker
I like eating...and Joe.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

SkyWards - Episode V

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 28 Mar 2012, 20:22

Skywards Episode V - The Mission

Sorry about finishing that last episode, that stupid school-block ruined it. I would sue the developers for that.

Right on with the plot
Plot: After training and is given a easy mission to do. Robi sets off in his new ride and starts the investigation on why the latest shipment of resources didn't arrived to schedule. Little known that he is in for a big surprise.

Spoiler! :
The radio was infact Command who tasked and helped every pilot in the Armada and from what my fellow cadets mentioned, were kind of friendly. Command seemed to speak in a femine voice as I recognised, an female advisor was speaking to me.

"Hey Rob, the name's Shanti, I'm here to help you on your first mission. That resource shipment must had something wrong on it. I'm setting you a waypoint to help you make your way to the homing beacon. Sending coordinates now.

Immediatly, a small waypoint icon appeared, it had the distance too underneath. All i need to do is to proceed and avoid the obstacles that can be quite dangerous. My vast manuvering took me through caverns, mountanious tops and blasting over farms.

You're doing quite well Robi, Your flying skills are quite the same as your Great Uncle's .

"I know, isn't this great, having an Uncle who is the greatest certianly makes me quite proud". Soon I arrived at the cargo ship and this wasn't pretty. It had a large hole in it and it was burning. I manuvered craft into VTOL and hoverned near the hole to investigate it's cargo hold. "Shanti, I believed pirates seemed to have raided
this"

There has been an increased of Pirate activity, I classify you on a well-known gang when you return, damage report?.

I inspected the damage and reported "Seems heavily damaged, engines cutted out, fires and nothing in the cargo hold".

Oh no, there was a prototype to be taken in from our Research Facilities further south, If the pirates grabbed this prototype, what carnage will they cause with this. .

Soon a transmission tried to patch through, I decided to let it through. So I notified Shanti "Hold-on Im getting something". The radio fizzled to a different voice. It was a male voice, sounding of near-death

Geett... Outta.. There *grunt* Da... Alli... cam... took... everything, ev... the pro......"

Before he finished, the radio fizzled out and switched back to Shanti.

im trying to make it out, I'll let the Commander know of this, good job Robi, go back to base
Weirdly enough a strange artifact still lingered in the dark cargo, it was of brown and red. I picked it up and seemed to be some missile launcher. I stored it in the inventory and exited the cargo ship.

Unfortunaly I hear a low-buzzing sound as a black and red, spiny craft flew around towards me. It beared it's cannons at me and fired red-lasers at me. Knowing that this was serious. I have to escape so I have to nail it home. The fighter was still in hot pursuit so I pulled out the turreted machine gun at the rear. This brought up the camera where you can aim it where the auto-pilot would help you take it home. I aimed gracefully at the aggressive enemy and fired. It veered left and right to avoid my defensive fire and the extreme skill as I attempted to veer all through the vigourous terrain as the mysterious ship continued to tail me.

The Sky Base was in sight thus Shanti answered.

Robi, you're... Oh my god, you got someone behind you. I'll get someone to help you

seconds later the voice changed

Hey rob, Char here, finest pilot in the force, I'll get that measily foe off you.

There a larger fighter appeared. It beared 4 machine guns and missile pods and then it shadowed the enemy fighter which was pursuing my smaller fighter. I saw Char, who was waving at me, as he let loose on the enemy. It exploded in a red fiery explosion as it crashed down to earth.

There you go young one, pleasure to help you.

He then flew away and then Chanti returned

You alright rob? Char was near you and I bet your relief to help you. I'll tell you at debriefing .
I manuvered the fighter and landed back inside the hangar where Chanti and the Commander was waiting.

Boy that was some episode. I'll try to complete the previous and sort grammar if i can.
I like eating...and Joe.

Return to “Writers' Room”