Advertising ideas

Post any advertising suggestions, opportunities, and/or questions here! New advertisement news will also be posted here.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Re: Advertising ideas

Postby Kevak » 25 Feb 2011, 21:11

after i get the mod I'm working on to a acceptable stage, ill work on a pocalypse texture pack
Woof.
radcat101
Survivor

Postby radcat101 » 28 Mar 2011, 10:17

I personally found the comic from the ad on MSPA, but another place that might work is the webcomic Kranburn ( http://kranburn.thewebcomic.com/ ). It's not zombie apocalypse, but it's apocalypse nonetheless, so there's a possibility of attracting readers with that common interest.
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 01 Apr 2011, 03:52

If we had some images to cut out and play with, something similar to paper children, then we can put the up around the place, and take pictures with them and post them places. That might get a bit of interest going. Or at the very least, give something to put up on the Facebook page.
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 02 Apr 2011, 12:49

radcat101 wrote:I personally found the comic from the ad on MSPA, but another place that might work is the webcomic Kranburn ( http://kranburn.thewebcomic.com/ ). It's not zombie apocalypse, but it's apocalypse nonetheless, so there's a possibility of attracting readers with that common interest.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'm trying it out! :D

HD Cerberus wrote:If we had some images to cut out and play with, something similar to paper children, then we can put the up around the place, and take pictures with them and post them places. That might get a bit of interest going. Or at the very least, give something to put up on the Facebook page.

Thanks for the great idea!
ummm24
Zombie Hunter

Postby ummm24 » 04 Jun 2011, 07:59

1) It was a great idea to post the advertising game. It was so fun that I checked out the comic and now I am addicted. My eyes are glued to the screen. :shock:
2) It would be great to make more shirts, ones that people would really look at, but I understand that you need more donations. Maybe we should advertise something like,
Get more donations= Get more merchendise, Get more merchendise= Get more money,
Get more money= Get better comics, & Get better comics= Get more donations.
That was just off the top of my mind. What I'm trying to say is that we need better ways of getting donations other than Scrufflebeck trying to get to his waterbowl.
Why does he need $200 to walk to his water?
As a wise man once said, "You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot, and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others."
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 10 Jun 2011, 01:47

Well, we get another update if he gets to the water bowl. So... If we get into a really tense bit and left at a cliff-hanger, donating would suddenly become very nice.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 13 Jun 2011, 04:59

Quick spot for facebook?
For the Emperor!
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 14 Jun 2011, 03:08

No, no social networking sites just no.
Woof.
Bonzi77
Zombie Hunter

Postby Bonzi77 » 13 Jul 2011, 18:53

Why not? They're a good way to reach large amounts of people at once. Facebook in particular is great at targeted advertising.
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 13 Jul 2011, 21:07

Reason: I hate social networking sites, they are full of trolls, they sell your personal information to third party companies, and almost all of the people there are completely illiterate and speak in abbreviations.

To, two, and too have completely different meanings, the number two does not mean to or too, the number four does not mean for thanks is not spelled with three letters, and you is not spelled u.
Woof.

Return to “Spreading the Word”