Advertising ideas

Post any advertising suggestions, opportunities, and/or questions here! New advertisement news will also be posted here.
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: Advertising ideas

Postby Squizzel » 20 Jul 2011, 06:54

Well, that's true about Anywhere. We might as well just stop all new members joining in cause they turn out to be trolls!

Luke, grow up. I know loads of people who are on facebook and they Don't do that. I know people in real and type like that because there dislexic, and spelling in such a simple way means you understand what there typing (most of the time).

No, what we really need is haters. There's two good things about haters. 1) They will never shut up about the Pocalypse, meaning Everyone they knows, including total strangers, will learn about the comic. 2) You know you've hit big if you've got haters.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 20 Jul 2011, 10:48

I agree. Haters Gonna hate.
WindWhitestorm
Zombie Hunter

Postby WindWhitestorm » 29 Jul 2011, 01:18

I agree too. And with Luke as well. The reason I 'quit' facebook because it was too trolly.
Though, advertising on Facebook is okay :D
Hello :D
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 30 Jul 2011, 05:24

I don't know where my logical trail of though went when I posted we needed haters in advertising ideas.

Though, we still need them. Shame we can't go out and buy them, or maybe pay some people to troll it other places. Oh well.

On a side note, that web-comic advertiser is working well ^^ I started reading a comic it put there, and I've spotted links to th pocalypse quite a few times ^^
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^

Return to “Spreading the Word”