I am starting to learn flash animation

Post any advertising suggestions, opportunities, and/or questions here! New advertisement news will also be posted here.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

I am starting to learn flash animation

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 05 Dec 2012, 19:50

I dunno if this is the right topic but I have some news.
As a computing college student, I am on a animation course and just now I am starting to grip onto the majestic hind known as 'Flash Animation'.
This might prick Joe's ears up but just to let you know that I am.
Besides I am still learning the ropes so I ain't no expert yet. lol
I am one of the eldest members of the forums. i may be less active but certainly passed the 1 year mark. Also one of the most helpful. Wants a new user group for elders.

Silverware
Site Admin

Re: I am starting to learn flash animation

Postby Silverware » 05 Dec 2012, 20:08

Flash is a very good vector art tool, love it for that. But personally Action Script 3 just annoys me.
I think however, that it may be better to be teaching people how to use the HTML 5 canvas well now, because flash is going to die very quickly and painfully when HTML 5 gets it's full release.
I have five (5) web browsers. Seven (7) if you count variations of Internet Explorer.
Why?
Because Science!

ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 22 Jan 2013, 00:46

Well, I am doing JavaScript now :3 just started learning
I am one of the eldest members of the forums. i may be less active but certainly passed the 1 year mark. Also one of the most helpful. Wants a new user group for elders.

Silverware
Site Admin

Postby Silverware » 22 Jan 2013, 07:44

Yes, JS is neat. Have a look at JQuery. It is a structure for accessing and manipulating your webpages much easier than JavaScript allows for normally. It also makes AJAX calls easy as pie.
I have five (5) web browsers. Seven (7) if you count variations of Internet Explorer.
Why?
Because Science!

Return to “Spreading the Word”