Lest Darkness Rise

Having a technical problem with the forums? Post it here! Suggestions are also welcome. Post your forum-related questions here, too!
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Lest Darkness Rise

Postby The Ghost » 02 Jul 2011, 05:57

As some of you are aware I run security checks periodically and have found the following people who in my professional opinion are suspicious as possible bots in waiting:

Bro, bloobanisop, BrovaNono, blajomemepams, Belzelcior, CZJames, CiddereCali, caloxy, celadrida, Christine Friedmann, deadfajita, Dise, deadman, dan1210, encouby, FijiBoy, frenlywew, freectica, facebooklayoutgen, Glue, Greakly, GeodesicDragon, Hillbo, hamm101, Highcalibur10, Hman!, iseeyou, icantgetthenameiwant, Ikoshin, Immotsunionna, Jordi, JamesVehar, jurohercugh, kammell, Kilkindinty, Knidsdemi, kerlc, Kongalikt, Ken2666, LostPatrol, Lootte, littlepam.com, Leviticus, M1st1kal, maoringdoolenx, MonstroCity, Mikado, Malicust, moonlich, Optional_Existance, Orhanuva, Oggman13, Protke!, PoisonousJoy, PhillipCannella, Paramercord, Plauctiltcotamax, PrincePlatypus, pabechevb, Raccoonboy, Rencoret, registeringtovote, Reistesam, ruptuntee, rxusernamed152, rasmus91, Rhasta, salttotart, stingerman, Superemo, Sibecca, Stephen, SamuelMC, Syncenvesty, SamuelitariA, snorrick, SuperPsyhic, scopescanner, The Stick, Ted, TobiasMoon, TheDeterminator, thomas, uvp, Valduant, Vietils, Viethiliher, werttratord, wei270, xbsterrx, xmaslightguy, ZakaX9, ZephyrSkylark, zee, ZoiEX, Zippie07, zero.

There are likely some legitimate users in this group, but they are inactive if they are users and it is fairly certain that many if not most of them are bots waiting to activate.
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Re: Lest Darkness Rise

Postby Squizzel » 04 Jul 2011, 06:39

How long have they been inactive? If it's like a month, just get rid of them... they can make a new account if they suddenly deside they want to post.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 04 Jul 2011, 07:18

Half a year in most cases.
For the Emperor!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Postby HD Cerberus » 04 Jul 2011, 08:14

I'll get round to it at some point. Summer time is an active time for me. Water sports, WEeeeeee! I'm wary of just deleting them randomly, unless I'm sure it's a bot, because one of the most absolutely off putting things on any forum, would be to return and find you have been deleted.

Besides, It HAS been quite a while since we had any real bot activity, so it's not like it's a daily thing. (Knocks on wood, for the LOVE OF GOD knocks on wood.)

Return to “Forums Problems/Suggestions/Questions”