Idea Aggregation Thread (All the Good Ideas Live Here)

Have any ideas or suggestions for the Store's merchandise? Post them here!
HD Cerberus
Vampire Slayer

Re: Idea Aggregation Thread (All the Good Ideas Live Here)

Postby HD Cerberus » 24 May 2011, 21:23

So, I was thinking about the donation drive, and what I thought might be a good idea is something similar to Tempts Fate. Anyone familiar with Goblins the comic will know what I'm talking about. Briefly though, It's a sideline comic to the main comic, where the main characters performance (and fate) are directly affected by the money raised by the donation drive, and the time it took.

Thoughts?
Kevak
Mindcrafter

Postby Kevak » 24 May 2011, 23:50

That could work, though I would also like extra main storyline comics on the weekend for donations.
Woof.
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 25 May 2011, 02:01

I'm with Luke, getting ahead a bit in comics produced then offering to hurry the schedule some if people raise a certain amount by a certain date would be better. (At least from my perspective, I don't know what Joe would think of the idea.)
For the Emperor!
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 25 May 2011, 02:45

I'm sure I posted something like this ages ago... but in passing. If I could donate, I would, but sadly, I'm skint. I've been using my money to help my friend, and I have stuff I need to buy with what little I have left :?
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 25 May 2011, 20:47

HD Cerberus wrote:So, I was thinking about the donation drive, and what I thought might be a good idea is something similar to Tempts Fate. Anyone familiar with Goblins the comic will know what I'm talking about. Briefly though, It's a sideline comic to the main comic, where the main characters performance (and fate) are directly affected by the money raised by the donation drive, and the time it took.

Thoughts?

I've seen Tempts Fate and I think it's a great idea! I think I may have mentioned it in the forums a long, long time ago :D

I would either go extra scene or something on the side, like Tempts Fate. Don't think I could do both! I haven't decided which one to go with, but I'll have to see how much free time I can salvage before I do either :D
Squizzel
Colony Council

Postby Squizzel » 26 May 2011, 00:24

Well, why don't you do it as a new Village voice thing. So, we have say... a week, to add ideas for side storys, then you pick a few, and have it as a vote for the people. Whichever one we want most could be what you go with.
ImageImageImageImage
Sair is now locked :3 I like her how she is ^^
IreneHasCookies
Citizen

Postby IreneHasCookies » 31 May 2011, 12:54

Hey, nothing related to shirts what-so-ever, but maybe in the future Joe could add voice actors? If not, maybe we the fans could read it and post it up on youtube?
The Ghost
Night Stalker

Postby The Ghost » 31 May 2011, 13:52

I have been thinking that as well.
For the Emperor!
Joe
Site Admin

Postby Joe » 31 May 2011, 16:33

That would be SO awesome :D (I don't have plans for voice-acting and I'm sure that all of you could do it better than I could!)
kim jo-el
Citizen

Postby kim jo-el » 02 Jun 2011, 01:44

Yeah, like VG Cats, somebody actually animated some of Ramsoomair's strips. But the Pocalypse doesn't need any additional animation, so that's perfect!

Return to “Store Suggestions and Ideas”