Advens

Post any artwork that you want the Internet to see! Constructive criticism only!
TheUnversed
Gate Guard

Advens

Postby TheUnversed » 20 Mar 2011, 10:21

When I got bored, I started a webcomic, only to forget the next day. I considered actually updating it after reading alot of webcomics, so here it is: http://advens.thecomicseries.com/
It's honestly terrible, mainly because there's four issues, the first one being a filler. Plus, it's stick figure and pixel-based(the weapons, which haven't appeared yet), and I tend to forget about it for long periods of time.
... Enjoy? I guess. It's okay, I feel it'll be better once the comic starts full throttle.
Oh, I never described it.

Advens is based on a comic series I drew in notebooks. The setting is Randomonia, and random enemies and bosses seem to fight the three main characters, which fuel the series. Then, they walk around, make a new problem, and so on. I describe it boring here, but the notebook ones are actually funny. I decided to bring it to t3h internetz, because I was bored. Plus, drawing with flash is always interesting. I thought of animated comics, but I realized there would be no talking; just fighting. So, I made this. It's basically some random guys going around kiling stuff, only to find more stuff to kill. So, they do random crap, and do it in style. These four issues havent reached any of that, yet.

I also never named the three main characters.
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon."

"This is my Game. And I only allow two things. Flawless calculations...and beauty!"
Joe
Site Admin

Re: Advens

Postby Joe » 20 Mar 2011, 14:53

Cool! Keep it going! :D

I know what you mean about leaving a project for a while and almost forgetting about it. The Pocalypse took a ridiculous amount of on-and-off time before I launched it. What takes a few hours to do now probably took weeks back then. Once The Pocalypse received an audience and some feedback, I got more committed! :D
TheUnversed
Gate Guard

Re: Advens

Postby TheUnversed » 21 Mar 2011, 06:39

Thx!
I don't know when Ill get a subscriber, even though 40-50 people view it per day. It's because of the awesome domain host
http://comicfury.com/comicprofile.php?url=advens
Whenever you update the comic, it appears on the main page. This gives every comic artist a chance, even ones who just joined.
There may be 2000+ comics, but the front page gives you enough views :D
"Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon."

"This is my Game. And I only allow two things. Flawless calculations...and beauty!"

Return to “For the Artists”