Introduction Thread

Discuss whatever non-comic related stuff in here! Keep it civil!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Re: Introduction Thread

Postby Irish Psycho » 01 Oct 2011, 10:28

greating's i will be the neighborehood welcome party then, here's a welcoming gift for all of you (hand you each a bottle of wine). for all of you with social problem's, forget them here, this is one of the few places that were in the majority. all of you post as much as you want. if any of you are interested there is a role playing section of the forum, were running low on players and new idea's. all are welcome to participate. enjoy your time on the forums everyone.
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Aka Crazy John
Citizen

Postby Aka Crazy John » 03 Nov 2011, 12:42

1) Welcome...

2) More importently, I didn't get a bottle of booze when i came...
Something Totally Offensive...
Mortenkam
Zombie Hunter

Postby Mortenkam » 30 Nov 2011, 05:13

Hello, it is the first time that I write on a forum.
I have mostly just been looking on some of the roleplaying treads, where my favorite is necromancer.
I do not know how much I am going to write in here, but I wanted to say hey
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 30 Nov 2011, 05:26

Well you could go in the Planning and Discussion thing in the RP category, I got an RP that may lift off.
It's still in Vote mode, so you can still affect the outcome (and make it become a Necromancer RP, seeing as Silverware can't gain the enthusiasm to do so).
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 09 Feb 2012, 23:24

Hey Ho everyone.
I am Eldaran (Bastian), and in every online Browser game i have the same name (so there is a high chance that it's me) ;)
I m a teacher :ugeek: and sometimes would like to learn all the things about programming, etc. because i would love to make my own video game, but also teachers are lazy (sometimes)
RPG's and Strategy games are my "love", i like "Morrowind: The elder scrolls" very much. but miss the choice to fight for the bad guys, rising and falling prices, etc
I live in China at the moment, together with my chinese wife and our 34 days old daughter. Here i also work as a teacher most of my time, but am also a consultant and Business manager in a Chinese Company.
Oh originally i am from Germany, i love to play games (specially Board- and videogames) I did many different kind of sport, but now only tennis, Badminton, Basketball, Tabletennis, Billiard and Bowling.
so, daughter iscalling and i m looking forward to talk to one of you guys/gals
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 10 Feb 2012, 00:58

Ok, remember when saying "I", speaking of yourself as 1st person, the "I" is always a capital letter (I still don't know why they do that, English is my 2nd language after all).
Also, "I'm", as in "I am" has an apostrophe, just so you know.

I'm looking more and more like a jerk.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 10 Feb 2012, 13:57

Yes master... (the interesting thing is that i actually know it, just dont really care about it at the moment ;) )
As a teacher i need to correct enough students... LET ME BE LAZY!!!! :( :( :(

Oh, but i m everytime grateful for tips,tricks and corrections. So if you have the time and the will... DO IT!
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
ZidaneRobbie
Zombie Hunter

Postby ZidaneRobbie » 07 Mar 2012, 19:19

Greetings earthlings

I am an Air-ling, a, fictional view of a, being believing in the atmosphere. The pocalypse has beaconed me down to connect with you people. My well structured answers to the forums here may be informative. Mostly active every day when I can.

Im 17 years old, Autistic (my parents still support me), Favourite foods are most common italian foods inc. ice-cream! My fav colour is purple. A royal colour that was hard to obtain in the early days so the royal chaps can buy it hence Purpl = The colour of wealth, and i like saving money. Good air fighter, gamer and is on the quest to be a Games Designer because of my creativity.
Plus king of puns and Forge! :D

Wel I started reading these comics when I stumbled on The Pocalypse Tower Defense 1 and soon visited the webcomic.
I'm an inspired writer and wannabe artist. I excel in those trades yet I fall to a good RP with my OCs.
I like eating...and Joe.
Been a fan since...uhhh...2006? I canni mind '-'
Moth
Citizen

Postby Moth » 27 Apr 2012, 10:21

Hello. I just caught up to the most recent comic a few minutes ago. Wasn't gonna jump into the fanbase before I knew my stuff.

So, an introduction... Well... I suppose the main things in my life at the moment are school and art. I'm a freshman in high school. End-of-year tests are coming up soon. Finals, standardized testing... blegh. I'm sure you've been there before.

And as for art, I'm hugely into artsy things. Nib-pens and ink are my medium of choice :3 I'm currently trying to get the hang of story art. It's a pain, but I love it anyway. Just gotta stop being shit at it =A=;;

Hm... I also love webcomics, psychology, TVTropes, and the animation styles of Studio Ghibli movies and the anime, "Soul Eater." And I have a tendency to be sympathetic to very unsympathetic villain-type characters, thus my favorite character being Andrius. *braces for rage*
Come along, follow me
As I lead through the darkness
As I provide just enough spark
That we need to proceed
Carry on
Give me hope
Give me strength
Come with me
And I won't steer you wrong
The Khan
Citizen

Postby The Khan » 14 May 2012, 06:14

Hello everyone! My name is The Khan or just Khan for short. I'm here because The Pocalypse is awesome! I came from a forum by the name of Exilian and I'm planing on staying here for a bit, so just pretend I was always here. Now, a bit more about myself. I play a game called King Arthur's Gold, and I mod Morrowind. Umm, I think that's about it. Any questions?

Return to “Non-Pocalypse”