Justin Bieber in Norway

Discuss whatever non-comic related stuff in here! Keep it civil!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Justin Bieber in Norway

Postby Eldaran » 16 Apr 2013, 09:29

Yep, i think it's a bit of an overreaction... I mean, just recently he visited the Netherlands and Anne Frank's house, there he left a message which now many people find offensive. (forgot the what exactly he wrote) People are divided into those who like him and those who thinks that he is too young for this. I think for most it is not necessary him that's so annoying, but his fans.
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Justin Bieber in Norway

Postby Happy Demon » 16 Apr 2013, 12:44

I can't wait until his fame stops, which will happen, and when it starts, it's never going to stop.

At first I didn't know of him, I disliked his songs though, I just don't like bad singing, I notice it, so I simply wanted nothing to do with him.
Then the full force hit, now there's comercials for clothing with pictures of him on them.
Then the whole news network covers the whole thing, telling of schools considering rescheduling because of a concert.

Now it's no longer something happening in the country, it's effects actually begin to affect the schools, seriously, it can no longer be ignored.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Re: Justin Bieber in Norway

Postby Eldaran » 16 Apr 2013, 22:22

i agree, that if they actually reschedule the exam, it's over the top. No celebrity should be more important than the education, what does it tell the kids? "Yeah, studying is important but only if no celebrity is around" :evil: :evil: :evil:
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.

Return to “Non-Pocalypse”