Dead Board Random

Discuss whatever non-comic related stuff in here! Keep it civil!
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Re: Dead Board Random

Postby Happy Demon » 06 Dec 2011, 16:07

Ugh, I'm trying to do Seven Circles on DJ Maniax on Crazy.
But not after getting double star on Cirno's Perfect Math Class, on Crazy.
I'm the Forum Demon, amongst the most active members on the Forum.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Nosebleeds are f***ing annoying!
Irish Psycho
Zombie Hunter
Location: in that place where stuff happensand and that thing is

Postby Irish Psycho » 08 Dec 2011, 06:18

Happy Demon wrote:No, the moment it BECAME Fascism, it ceased being Communism, actually it was never TRUE Communism.
A thing can't be Fascist and Communist at the same time, it's like something being both Frozen and Plasma at the same time.
I dislike people calling the Soviet Union Communistic, since it IS Fascistic, it shares as many traits with Fascism as Nazi Germany.

Communism is never evil, it's people that exploit it that are evil, and when one person gains the power, it isn't Communism.
Communism is about equality, but has a group as a leader, to protect the people, not restrict it.
But the wages are the exact same, meaning the hard working earns as much as the slacker, since people don't want to do manual labor.

actually Soviet Russia was never Facist. though it may seem facist, and true communism is never evil, Soviet Russia was turned into a dictatorship by stalin, not facist. it still had communistic qualities, but that simply means it was a communistic dictatorship one thing about stalin was that even though he was the clear leader, he never actually was called by something that indicated it (tsar, Fuerer, emperor). a facist state has a figure head who does have a special title like this. probably the main reason the U.S.S.R could not be facist was because, even though the leader has ultimate control, Facism still has a private market, something that a communistic country could never have.

note: i do not mean to make it sound that communism is bad, it is also possible to have a democratic dictatorship
I'm not insane, i'm only semi-sane.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 08 Dec 2011, 06:30

Hm... Seeking to cleanse the land of a certain type of people through special forces made just for that (Stasi in East Germany).
Police violence perfectly legal (East Germany again).
I'm sure if you search up Wikipedia and the Soviet Union, you will find quite a lot that supports my statement.

I participated in the Pocalypse RP in the active time, when all Moderators and Admins were active.

Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 11 Feb 2012, 17:40

Woah, Swine Flu vaccine giving people narcolepsy, pretty bad, considering Swine Flu isn't all that bad (it's lethality is far less than Bird Flu).

This is kinda turning into a blog thingy.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 16 Feb 2012, 18:31

Then lets go back to the original.

1. I would like to ask you all... what advantages has gaming? I dont mean the 20h gaming every day, I mean the "healthy" several or few hours gaming.
I hear everywhere that playing is a waste of time, and (specially men) should "do" something with their lives.
For me its very similar to those who watch TV the whole evening, just that you can choose what the characters are doing. Also can games be educational and interesting. (There are many young men and women who finally know where Vietnam, China and other countries are)

2. Do you see a difference between gaming and watching TV?
As I said I think that when you play that you at least can control what is happening (to a certain degree)

Let's hope some reply...
The only thing Nobody can give back to you is time. Dont waste it on everyone.
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 17 Feb 2012, 06:37

Entertainment is something we want, we want to escape the boring everyday, have some fun for f*** sake.
If gaming is a waste of time, then the same applies for every other entertaining activity as well, since they achieve just the same, entertainment.
Have you ever seen somewhere where no "waste" of time is possible? Since that's where people work for fear of their life, kinda like... a Nazi concentration camp.

People needing to do something with their lives, that is to say they need to change their ways, that they're useless to society, a pest even, and they're using it against the wrong people.
People playing games while doing honest work several hours every day, they're doing something for society.
People exploiting and robbing other people, they're NOT doing anything for society.
People starting an "animal rights movement" while murdering every pet (by bashing their skulls in with a baseball bat) they come across, using any money donated to the cause on themselves, and encouraging people to do acts of terrorism, they're NOT helping society at all, they're f***ing destroying it.

Saying gamers are bad people is a lie, since by today's norm, they're the good guys.
Also, try having Old-fashioned fun in a city, I'm pretty sure you'll end up getting hit by a car.

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 17 Feb 2012, 12:32

Wow.. what passion.

And i agree with you, gaming or watching TV, listening to music, etc... are all for entertainment purposes. If done within limits.
For me it was more like to gather some nice thoughts about it, cause people of cause come to me and ask: "Why gaming? Dont you think its a waste of time?" And i usually answer that its the same as watching TV, listening to the radio, etc... just that you can do something on your own and you can plan, make a strategy, etc.
For me the interesting fact is that many people i know said that watching TV is better then playing games....

Would be interesting to hear other peoples opinion too...
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 02 Apr 2012, 02:05

Damn, the Feline UpRising (FUR) is taking over DeviantArt.
What can we do against such a menace?

And it gets worse, they're lead by Major General Whiskers!
We must all submit to our Feline Overlords!

Eldaran
Vampire Slayer

Postby Eldaran » 02 Apr 2012, 06:02

What is FUR?
Happy Demon
Mindcrafter

Postby Happy Demon » 02 Apr 2012, 16:08

Return to “Non-Pocalypse”